The parlor game Who would rather … is often played at weddings or parties. The nice thing about a party game is that all guests are involved. The wedding is always about the bride and groom. Funny, personal and provocative questions are asked here. One or the other loses his inhibitions here or the blush shoots him in the face. Incredible secrets come to light, you work up a sweat yourself and your eyes are guaranteed not to stay dry with laughter.
Who would rather … Questions, rules & instructions
- Blue and yellow signs
- Two chairs
Game preparation for Who would rather …
Two chairs are placed with their backs next to each other in the middle of the room. The chairs are marked in blue and yellow. Teams are formed that do not necessarily have to be couples.
Rules of the game
The first couple take a seat on the chairs. You can now always ask five questions per couple. The questions can either be fictitious or a question from our list below. But don't be surprised, because the questions can be funny, provocative and also nasty.
Now the questions are asked one after the other. After each question there is a countdown such as 3-2-1 and everyone shows the color they think is correct. If the couple gave the same answer based on the colored chairs they sit on, then that is the correct answer. Everyone in the round who guessed differently has to drink a shot. If the couple does not agree, the majority wins. That means the color that is displayed the most is the correct answer. If you don't have the color, you have to drink and the pair twice as a punishment.
Instead of the different colors, you could also make signs with the names of the players and then always lift them up if you think that this question would apply to the selected team-mate.
Who would be more likely to ask questions – personal and exciting
Who would rather …
|… get involved in a celebrity scandal?||… be arrested for causing public nuisance?|
|… become a YouTube star overnight?||… Have tears in your eyes when you see baby animals?|
|… delete your own Facebook account?||… make yourself a monkey in the tram?|
|… mess with the staff in the restaurant?||… fly out of a club because of bad behavior?|
|… start a fight?||… compliment a complete stranger?|
|… donate all of his possessions to the world's poor?||… become Federal Chancellor?|
|… emigrate overnight?||… go to a monastery voluntarily?|
|… Can't take a shower for a week?||… only eat instant food?|
|… steal a valuable coin from the museum?||… become a feline granny as you age?|
|… end up on a stake in the Middle Ages?||… adopt a child from Africa?|
|… give up his job for the good of the relationship?||… fall into a depression when the mobile phone is lost?|
|… survive a week's party marathon?||… found your own sect?|
|… dye his hair green?||… put on his sandals with socks?|
Who would be more likely to ask – mean and mean
Who would rather …
|… look better than the opposite sex?||… rise to an international drug lord?|
|… launder mafia money?||… cheat on his partner?|
|… Take revenge?||… what to do with your manager for your career?|
|… only with Kik clothes walk around||… Get fat and fat in old age?|
|… taking food away from a homeless person?||… fake an orgasm?|
|… have your gender changed?||… sell his eggs or sperm?|
|… put yourself in a box of wood lice for € 20?||… let his parents disinherit him?|
|… spontaneously get naked now?||… play Russian roulette for one million euros?|
|… sleep with a very nice but ugly person?||… leave the light on in the bedroom?|
|… eat spaghetti bolognese from the other person's bare belly?||… do without showering?|
|… sleep with a totally stupid but pretty person?||… leave the empty toothpaste tube lying around?|
|… take out the garbage before the garbage disposal comes?||… lying awake all night after watching a horror movie?|
The party game Who would rather be is a funny question and answer game that is particularly popular as a wedding game, but is also suitable for any other party. You can also play it perfectly as a birthday game, at a baby shower or just in between. The party classic asks questions that should be answered truthfully. The course of the game can vary slightly depending on the occasion, but ultimately it is and will remain a question-and-answer game. In our text below, we will introduce you to the most popular variants of who would rather .
Gameplay in Who Would Rather be at a Wedding
As a wedding game, who would rather loosen up the game in between and creates a good atmosphere and there is a lot of laughter. If the mood is low during the celebration, it brings back a little relaxed atmosphere and puts you in a good mood. The rules of the game are very simple and do not require much preparation.
are required for this
- two chairs
- four shoes (bride's and groom's)
- Bridal couple and game master
- optionally a questionnaire with who would rather ask questions for a wedding
For the question game, the bridal couple sits back to back on the chairs. Both take off their shoes and give one of them to their partner. So everyone holds their own shoe and one of their partner's in their hands. Now the GM reads out a who would rather question. The bride and groom answer the who would rather question by picking up the shoe of the person they think would be more likely to do what is being read.
So the shoes serve as an answer to the questions asked by the game master. The bride's shoe is the answer for the bride, the groom's shoe for the husband. The wedding couple does not see each other's response. At a wedding, at best, not very provocative questions should be asked. Particularly intimate who would rather questions are rarely well received at a wedding celebration, but they are welcome to be a little pointed.
Who would rather ask wedding
|Who would rather …||Who would rather …|
|– put his underwear on again the next day?||– starve instead of cooking something?|
|– spend a whole weekend in bed?||– use used glasses the next day?|
|– embarrass your partner in front of all your friends?||– no refill toilet paper when the roll is empty?|
|– Watch football instead of cuddling?||– Put used handkerchiefs under the pillow|
|– steal someone else's duvet?||– do without the partner?|
|– be able to remain silent for a whole day?||– run a bubble bath for your partner?|
|– get along without a shower or bath for a week?||– wear different colored socks?|
|– tell bad jokes?||– bring breakfast in bed?|
|– get by without a mirror?||– eat fast food for a week?|
|– do something spontaneously?||– surprise the other with a gift?|
|– pay the bill in the restaurant?||– Want offspring?|
|– get along without sex for a year?||– snoring at night?|
|– empty or put in the dishwasher?||– clean all the windows?|
|– show up on time for an appointment?||– block the bathroom for the longest?|
|– “wear your pants” at home?||– receive guests in a baggy look?|
|– forgot to flush the toilet?||– buy unnecessary stuff?|
|– empty the fridge at night?||– Repair things in the household yourself?|
|– drive a scratch in the car?||– wash the laundry?|
|– fall asleep on the wedding night tonight?||– get jealous?|
|– be as stubborn as a donkey in arguments?||– to cheat on?|
|– wrap the other one around your finger?||– come home drunk?|
Procedure in the who would rather party game
Who would rather as a birthday game is a little different than at a wedding party. You can play it with the same rules, but as a who would rather drinking game it's much more suitable for parties. Of course, alcohol does not necessarily have to be drunk, because you can also pepper the party cracker with various tasks that have to be fulfilled. We will explain to you here exactly how the process works.
For this you need:
- several party guests
- alcoholic beverages (if desired)
- optionally a questionnaire with who would rather have questions for a party
At the party game, all party guests sit down in a large circle. You either appoint a game master or you take turns asking questions. It is helpful if you have a who would rather list of questions at hand, but of course the questions can also be asked spontaneously. In the party version, the individual player does not determine whether the question asked applies to him or her.
Rather, the choice rests with all guests, and each points to the person they feel the fact best suits them. Whoever gets the most pointers has to have a schnapps or a sip from their glass. If you play the party game without alcohol, you have to fulfill a task that has already been determined and communicated beforehand.
Who would rather ask for the party
|Who would rather …||Who would rather …|
|– tell the best fairy tales?||– live like a mess?|
|– leave the house without a shower?||– not changing his clothes for a week?|
|– do the craziest things?||– steal a friend's partner?|
|– provoke a quarrel?||– drink the bar empty?|
|– help in emergency situations?||– are good as a DJ?|
|– shave his hair?||– walking around with dyed green hair?|
|– invest his money in junk?||– are good as a supervisor?|
|– hit others in the pan?||– get along without sex for half a year?|
|– watch/read pornographic things?||– get a tattoo on your calf?|
|– be able to go without your cell phone for a longer period of time?||– do embarrassing things in public?|
|– walk barefoot with smelly feet?||– complain loudly about the food in the restaurant?|
|– someday become famous?||– be able to remain silent for a long time?|
|– throw the best party?||– drink no alcohol?|
|– go to a Wolfgang Petry concert?||– spend a whole day in bed?|
|– skip school?||– end up in jail?|
|– can live without sweets?||– get along without the internet?|
|– end up in the hospital for a chocolate overdose?||– end up on a pyre as a heretic in the Middle Ages?|
|– survive in the wild?||– be disinherited?|
|– are suitable as an attraction in the ghost train?||– steal the money from a homeless man's hat?|
|– smacking and farting loudly in a fine restaurant?||– strip in front of the assembled team?|
|– Pass on secrets?||– have a blind date?|
|– lose his driver's license?||– never exercise?|
|– fall asleep on the toilet?||– take part in the jungle camp?|
|– get the lead role in a feature film?||– freak out?|
|– become a YouTube celebrity?||– endure a cosmetic surgery?|
|– be involved in a fight?||– end up in hell instead of heaven|
More variants of Who would rather…?
Another variation is who would rather play with only two people answering. They stand or sit down with their backs to each other. The spectators then point to the person they think is correct. The fun factor is also very high when those affected are allowed to answer themselves. To do this, they are given slips of paper on which the two first names are written and hold up the corresponding slip of paper as an answer.
The last type of game is absolutely perfect if, for example, you only want to play with three players. Then everyone gets sheets with all three names. In this case, everyone in turn can come up with questions and ask them. Some answers will provide for discussion. So who would rather be a full-length game.
Who would rather? questions always choose appropriate to the occasion
It is important to remember, however, that you may be stepping on someone's toes if you ask certain questions. To avoid arguments or overly heated arguments at the party, ask questions carefully beforehand and see if anyone might feel cornered by them. Extreme Who would rather ask questions should be left out if the party-goers don't know each other very well yet. But if the friendly relationship is already very good and everyone knows everyone else, you can definitely ask intimate or embarrassing WWE questions. Then the answers often even make for real laughs.
Be that as it may, it takes a little tact to come up with questions for the party and drinking game.
Similar games to Who would rather…?
There are several other games that are very similar to Who Would Rather be a question and answer game that are just as fun and also enjoy playing as party games or drinking games. In the following games, just as in WWE, questions will be asked and answers expected.
- Truth or Dare (WOP is also known as Spin the Bottle)
- Have you ever…?
- What happened if…?
- Either or game
In principle, you can spontaneously think up any questions or tasks with these party games. In an emergency, one could also use the catalog of questions on this page as a starting point and reformulate the respective question.
Advantages of question-and-answer games like Who would rather…?
The good thing about all these group games is that you can play them without any equipment and for almost any occasion. Question and answer games are suitable for pretty much all ages with the appropriate questions. They are also suitable as children's games at children's birthday parties with the appropriate portfolio of questions. Some team leaders or youth leaders like to do question-and-answer games at holiday or youth camps, because by asking clever questions you can learn something about the participants and get to know each other better.
The list of questions for Who would rather…? should therefore always be adjusted according to the game situation. Some of our questions are not suitable for every occasion. I'm sure you have many other ideas to add to the list of WWE questions.
Who would rather video
The video shows the Who Would Rather game with three players. Everyone responds by holding up their matching name tag. The modified variant with only two players can be found above. If you are looking for more fun party games for your next party, please have a look here ., because there are more party game ideas.
Veröffentlicht am 26. July 2021. Letztes Update vom 18. December 2022 durch Spielregeln.de
Wie hilfreich war dieser Beitrag?
Klicke auf die Sterne um zu bewerten!
Durchschnittliche Bewertung / 5. Anzahl Bewertungen:
Bisher keine Bewertungen! Sei der Erste, der diesen Beitrag bewertet.
Weil du diesen Beitrag nützlich gefunden hast...
Folge uns in sozialen Netzwerken!
Es tut uns leid, dass der Beitrag für dich nicht hilfreich war!
Lasse uns diesen Beitrag verbessern!
Wie können wir diesen Beitrag verbessern?
Post Views: 1,994
- Would you rather have cookies OR french fries?
- Would you rather help clean up after dinner or set the table before dinner?
- Would you rather get up early or stay up late?
- Would you rather be super fast or super strong?
- Would you rather find true love or 100 million dollars?
- Would you rather have a sexy shower or a sexy bath?
- Would you rather long, slow sex or a quickie?
- Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts, or everyone you know to have access to your internet history?
- Would you rather have bad breath or smelly feet?
- Would you rather fight 1,000 ant-sized bulls or one bull-sized ant?
- Would you rather have a hamster-sized dog or a dog-sized hamster?
- Would you rather have spaghetti for hair or sweat mayonnaise?
Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren? Would you rather have more time or more money? Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?What are good questions to ask adults? ›
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What's the weirdest thing you've done in public?
- What's an embarrassing thing you've done and never told anyone about?
- What's the most bizarre text you've ever received?
- What's the cringiest thing you've ever put up on social media?
- What do you feel the most guilty about?
- Lights on or lights off?
- Hard and fast, or slow and sensual?
- Dominant or submissive?
- Morning sex or evening sex?
- What's your favorite sex position?
- What's a sex position that you've never tried that you're curious about?
- What's something unexpected that turns you on?
- "Thanks so much. ...
- "You just made me smile."
- "I think you're really attractive too." ...
- "Thanks so much - I love how (insert another personality trait) you are too."
- "Thanks - you made my day."
- "Well thanks! ...
- "I so appreciate you saying that - that was so sweet of you!"
Did we invent math or did we discover it? Where does a thought go when it's forgotten? Do we have free will or is everything predestined? Is there life after death?What are hard hitting questions? ›
- What is the relationship with your parents like?
- What is your worst memory?
- What fears do you experience?
- What do you find most challenging in your life right now?
- What is something that not many people know about you?
- What prevents you from sharing that part of yourself?
- Would you rather play outside or watch TV?
- Would you rather go to outer space or go to the beach?
- Would you rather share your cake or keep it all for yourself?
- Would you rather fly high like a bird or swim fast like a shark ?
- Would you rather spend a day exploring space or the ocean?
- Would you rather see 1,000 butterflies at one time or 1,000 starfish?
- Would you rather be able to fly whenever you are happy or when you are sad?
- Would you rather meet someone from the past or the future?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What would you call your most significant achievement?
- When in life have you felt most alone?
- When have you felt most alive?
- What is your favorite story about your parent?
- What year would you like to do over?
- What is your earliest memory?
- How often do I need to go to the doctor? ...
- Is my digestion normal? ...
- Can I get lab work done? ...
- How's my thyroid function? ...
- Which vaccines do I need? ...
- Do I really need all these medications? ...
- Are there any alternatives for my medications? ...
- Is my sleep schedule normal?
The biggest challenge to older adults can often be their health. To monitor these old-age problems, it's best to get regular checkups and monitor your body for changes. Depending on the health concern, possible solutions to these problems can include a healthy diet, exercise, and/or medications.What are big life questions? ›
- Where did I come from?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How should I live?
- Where am I going?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Do you eat or drink soup?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you want to have?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What's your favorite family recipe?
- What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
- If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
The 100 Questions Initiative seeks to map the world's 100 most pressing, high-impact questions that could be answered if relevant datasets were leveraged in a responsible manner.What is the most powerful question to ask? ›
- What's the one thing you really want to do but have never done? ...
- What are your fundamental life values? ...
- What would you do if money wasn't an object? ...
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to admit them? ...
- How are you influencing the world?
- If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?
- What Would You Rather Throw Away: Love Or Money?
- What's The Most Beautiful Place You've Ever Seen?
- What Was Your Fondest Memory Of High School?
- What's Your Favorite TV Show?
- What's The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
- Who is more likely to win in a fight, Superman or Batman?
- What sport would be the most fun to add alcohol to?
- Have you ever been tricked into doing or saying something?
- What is the weirdest lie you've ever told?
- If you had a private jet, what would you name it?
- Ask Her Interesting Questions. ...
- Ask Her about Her Life and Background. ...
- Ask Her about Her Hopes and Dreams. ...
- When You Learn Something about Her, Ask More Questions about It. ...
- If She Asks You about Yourself, Be Vulnerable and Share. ...
- Leave Her Wanting More.
- Face your shoulders and hips towards him.
- Play with your hair.
- Make eye-contact.
- Nod and smile as he talks.
- Avoid crossing your arms, looking away/down, or staring into space as he talks.
- Give her a compliment.
- Ask open-ended questions.
- Follow up on something she told you about.
- Tell her a cool story.
- Ask her deep questions about herself.
- Create an inside joke with her.
- Start a fun debate.
- Text pics of what you're up to.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? ...
- What's your perfect day? ...
- What's your favorite romantic movie? ...
- What's the quickest way to your heart? ...
- Do you get butterflies when you fall in love? ...
- What's your favorite romantic story? ...
- Who do you think is the perfect couple?
- Morning! ...
- You were in my dreams last night. ...
- My day is more fun when you're in it.
- You're already thinking about me—I can feel it.
- I can't focus today. ...
- Can't wait to feel your arms around me again.
- My love language is physical touch. ...
- You're my dream guy.
The Three Big Questions strategy challenges readers to annotate in the margins by marking passages that answer the questions: "What surprised me?", "What did the author think I already knew?", and "What challenged, changed, or confirmed what I already knew?".What are the 10 hardest questions in the world with answers? ›
- What is the world's smallest country?
- What are the first three books of The Old Testament?
- How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
- What were the names of Henry VIII's six wives?
- Banksy is most associated with which city?
- What nationality was Charlie Chaplin?
In an All-or-Nothing Multiple Choice question, a student can choose one or more answers. If the chosen answers correspond exactly to the correct choices defined in the question, the student gets 100% for the question.
- What do you think? Not rocket science is it? ...
- What makes you think this? ...
- Can you tell me more? ...
- How can I support you with this? ...
- What do you think are the next steps?
A thick question is a question that requires. more than a one or two word response. It deals. with the big picture and large concepts. Thick answers are involved, complex, and open ended.What are some deep love questions? ›
- When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family?
- When and where did you go on your first date ever?
- Do you remember our first date?
- Were you nervous during our first kiss?
- When did you know you loved me?
- What is your ideal night?
Would you rather do a breathing exercise or colour? Would you rather chew gum or eat a healthy snack? Would you rather do a dance video or say one positive thing about yourself? Would you rather have alone time or play a board game.Would you rather questions for family? ›
- … own your own boat or your own plane?
- … sweat melted cheese or always smell skunk?
- … be able to fly or be invisible?
- … speak every language in the world or play every instrument?
- … live in the future or in the past?
- … be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team?
- … ...
Would you rather: • Would you rather have smelly feet or bad breath? Would you rather never have to shower again or never have to brush your teeth again? Would you rather eat a live bug or a dead worm? Would you rather get good grades or be a good athlete?Would you rather questions for a crush? ›
- "Would you rather watch the sunset or sunrise?"
- "Would you rather go alone to see your favorite musician in concert or go to a BBQ with your closest friends?"
- "Would you rather dress up and go clubbing or stay home in sweats?"
Arktika is one of the latest nuclear-powered of Russia under the Project 22220 icebreakers. IT is currently the largest and most powerful icebreaker ship in the world.What are the 4 C's icebreaker? ›
Ice Breaker 4: Four C's
Ask each person to name a cartoon character, a color, a car, and a cuisine that best describes his or her personality and explain why.
Game. Ask the group to decide what they would rather do given two possible options. Take a poll, and then lead a short debate between the merits and disadvantages of each option.
The Would You Rather Game Book Series is available for all ages from 6-12 Plus Teens and a special Eww!Have you ever game questions for adults? ›
- Never have I ever got a tattoo.
- Never have I ever done a nude streak in public.
- Never have I ever stood someone up on a date.
- Never have I ever had a speeding ticket.
- Never have I ever ghosted someone.
- Never have I ever lied to get out of going to work.
- Never have I ever given a fake name.
Would you rather give up Christmas trees or Christmas cookies? Would you rather get one amazing holiday gift or 10 OK holiday gifts? Would you rather have to eat 1,000 chocolate Hanukkah coins or eat just one — but with the wrapper still on? Would you rather be an elf in Santa's shop or a reindeer on Santa's sleigh?What are the 3 big questions in life? ›
- Where did I come from?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How should I live?
- Where am I going?
Would you rather do a breathing exercise or colour? Would you rather chew gum or eat a healthy snack? Would you rather do a dance video or say one positive thing about yourself? Would you rather have alone time or play a board game.What are the hardest life questions? ›
- Can love really last a lifetime? ...
- Why do married folks begin to look like one another? ...
- Can a marriage survive betrayal? ...
- Why does summer zoom by and winter drag on forever? ...
- Do animals really have a sixth sense? ...
- Why does the line you're in always move the slowest?
- What is a group of crows called? ...
- Compared to their body weight, what animal is the strongest - Dung Beetle, Elephant, Ant, or Cow? ...
- How many dots appear on a pair of dice? ...
- Which is the only body part that is fully grown from birth? ...
- What is acrophobia a fear of?
|Rank||Question||Find Related Keywords for Free|
|1||how you like that||“how you like that” related keywords|
|2||how to||“how to” related keywords|
|3||how many ounces in a cup||“how many ounces in a cup” related keywords|
|4||how I met your mother||“how i met your mother” related keywords|
Would you rather stand in a rain shower of carrot sticks or glitter? Would you rather have a hole in your umbrella or wear your winter coat backwards? Would you rather eat raspberry flavoured snow or drink pizza flavoured rain? Would you rather find a unicorn or elf at the end of a rainbow?